Author Topic: Product Price Level Reports  (Read 4668 times)

Offline rjsmeyer

• View Profile
    • Ocean Beaches Glassblowing & Gallery
Product Price Level Reports
« on: January 18, 2018, 05:56:31 PM »
I was wondering if there is such a report.

I use the Price Levels 1-6 on all my Products.  It just seems like the easiest and most reliable way to discount locals, wholesalers, employees, etc. 

I've been exporting the Price Level for each sale along with the rest of the Sales information to my accounting software (Xero) so I can track it - mainly because I've never come across a way generate such a report in EZP.  I use the "Products/Sold Products Detail" report, and choose "Price Level" as one of the report variables.  Then, I use the tracking feature in Xero to monitor the proportion of each of those Levels.

However, the "Products/Sold Products Detail" report allows for only 10 such variables, and there's another one that I'd like to add.  It seems that the Price Level might be my best option to remove and make way for it - at least if I can get that directly out of EZP without a lot of hassle.

Is there any such report at this time?  Or could I maybe recruit your services for another custom report?

Thanks!
bob

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Product Price Level Reports
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 06:41:15 AM »
There is no way to have 11 columns.  Ten is the limit.
You can email support an example of a report you would like to have and they will give you a quote for doing the report.  It usually cost $49.99 or $99.98 depending on how much work it will take.  But remember, only 10 columns.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:29:32 AM by ronaldrwl »

Offline rjsmeyer

• View Profile
    • Ocean Beaches Glassblowing & Gallery
Re: Product Price Level Reports
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 11:51:56 AM »
Okay, that's exactly what I thought.  Thanks!

bob