Author Topic: Any reason why "Reports>Adjust" isn't showing past reports for certain days?  (Read 4369 times)

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
I have another issue that has arose and not sure if you may have an idea why it is happening.

My manager has checked in inventory on 8/15/14 and I am holding the printed off report in my hand for Inventory Adjust and it has that date on it.  I now want to go back and make sure something else was checked into inventory later in the day (after she already printed off the report I am holding).  When I go to reports and select Inventory>Adjust and select the correct date and hit OK it comes up with nothing.  So I also tried a wider range selecting the day before til the day after (8/14 - 8/16) and it still is coming up with 0.00.  I know things were added to inventory that day (8/15) as I have the report in my hand however nothing is coming up.  Any idea on why that is or what I could try to do to retrieve that information?  Thank you

EDIT:  Another thing that happened is it has decided to take all past inventory "Shortage" and move it all to the date 8/18/14.  So products that I have used the Inventory Shortage button to remove from inventory over the past year and a half have all moved to 8/18/14.  When I run a report for that specific date it is filled with hundreds of "shortage" products.  Any reason why it did that that you can think of?  Thank you
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:43:48 AM by Courtright »
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The reports can't change anything.  When you do a Adjust Stock or Shortage it produces a text file.  You can read these files in the DR13 / ezp / Adjust or DR13 / ezp / Shortage.  It's easy to find the files by opening the Help window and click on the Database button.  The reports only list the information in the files.