Author Topic: Print when adding new item  (Read 5482 times)

Offline StephW

• View Profile
Print when adding new item
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »
Can my staff print when they add or adjust the stock. I know there is a print function at the stock adjustment but when the supplier come in new stock for example, there will be 20 new products and 10 old products (which we already have in the system). My staff is in charge of adding the stock but I need her to print me a list of what she adjust and print me a list similar to my supplier invoice but the list arrangement must similar to the supplier invoice accordingly so its easy to check when you have hundreds of item one time. Can that be done?

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Print when adding new item
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 06:10:45 AM »
Hmm, are you asking if the format of the Stock List can be changed?  It can't be.

Offline Ches

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 12:25:22 PM »
That would be a marvelous feature. that is basically what I was requesting in my prior email which would be considered an accounting feature. i understand your program isn't for that purpose but a form where we enter inventory at a given date would allow for "inventory reports" which are related to inventory control.
Basically being able to print out a copy of exactly what was added to inventory on a given date is helpful. Then at the end of the month you can verify that something was added on what date if something comes up short or over.

Offline StephW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »
Yes, Ches suggestion is something that I want. Otherwise its difficult for us to trace back whether our staff have key the stock correctly. Its easier for us to check at the end of the day. For instance item number 1-100 in my supplier invoice is also shown item number 1-100 in the stock adjustment report. At the moment the report is arrange in item number ascending order no matter which scan first. This makes it difficult.