Author Topic: tips  (Read 6546 times)

Offline ellegado

• View Profile
tips
« on: March 03, 2011, 05:38:13 AM »
Upon fihishing up a sale and giving customer receipt I see on screen tip but not on receipt so customer can add tips it to total.

thanks in advance

d

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: tips
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:45:55 AM »
The tip line only shows up on the payment receipt.  You give the receipt and credit card back to the customer.  They fill in the tip and sign the receipt.  You then add the tip after the initial charge.  I'm sure you done this as a customer at a restaurant.

Offline ellegado

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 04:25:40 PM »
but have tried it already and tip does not show up in blank when I do a customer paid receipt , it does show up if I enter it manually before they make the purchase payment and I hit tip and put it in but does not come out as you discribe

it there inside Manager I need to check mark that I am missing

thanks

ellegado
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:42:41 PM by ellegado »

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:16:28 AM »
There are two receipts.  A receipt that has the items purchased on it and a payment receipt.  The blank Tip line for the customer to fill in only shows up on payment receipts (restaurant version only).

Offline ellegado

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »
To share with others Ronald came up with a great idea to put in the Receipt Message Tips:_________ when doing receipts with not paid and before processing credit cards ...  was a great idea worked perfect

Thanks

Ronald.