General Category > ezPower

Installing Problems

(1/1)

ronaldrwl:
I've run into Windows 10 blocking apps from being installed.  This is what helped me.  Open:
the Settings windows and search for "Reputation-based protection".

Here is the full path "Settings / Update & Security / Windows Security / App & Browser Control / Reputation-based protection".

I turned off these and was then able to download and install apps.  After installing I turned them them back on.  I've attached a screen shot of the window.

cainepoon:
Hi Ronald

How do i install a network version. Each time I try to register 2nd POS, the system kicks me out. I am able to share EZP folder from register #1. I am also able to read and see ezp folder from register #1 on register #2.  I am prompted to key in register no when i open the application, after keying 2, it kicks me out of the program. Please advise. Thank you.   

cainepoon:
I also tried the connect function on manager file menu from the 2nd register, but got kick out of the program.

ronaldrwl:
We received your email with the same question.
Follow the sharing directions on the server first.  The directions are in the Help Document (Network Setup).
On the 2nd computer you should remove this file so that the setup can begin at the beginning.  Open the
C:\Users\Public\Documents\DR14
and remove "LocalFileNames.plf".
Now run the software to enter Register#2 and find the server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version