Author Topic: New Product Full Add  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
New Product Full Add
« on: January 24, 2021, 01:43:50 PM »
After all these years I've wanted Manager to be able to access "New Product Full Add" but I only could ever find that option in Product Control.  It has so many featured I've wanted to use however giving managers Product Control access with so much inventory was a no go, so we only used Quick Add all these years which does the job.  However, in playing around in "Purchase Order" I just found under "Tools" > "New Product Full Add"

Is there a reason Quick Add is a function button that can be added to the toolbar but New Product Full Add is not?  Besides being inside Product Control and the Purchase Order screen, is there any other area that comes to mind where New Product Full Add can be used?  It would be great to use this for new inventory (which we get new stuff weekly).  But somewhere easier to access than going to Manager Control > Purchase Order, each time we need to add something new.

Or maybe when you are Adjusting Inventory under General Settings a user has the option to select "New Product Full Add" window or the current Quick Add one.
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Product Full Add
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 08:14:36 AM »
Those are the only areas you can add new products.