Author Topic: Ways to print what sold during the day to make sure everything was restocked  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
I had to turn off employees having access to my reports because this Summer I actually had 2 brand new hires trying to blackmail me for more pay hourly and were printing off Financial Reports, etc.  It was a mess, these 18 yr old Gen-Z kids are something else.  So no longer do basic sales employees have the ability to run reports now.

However, every night they would run a "Sold Products Summary Extend" report for the day showing what was sold and if there is more stock.  If there is more stock, did they put it on display or not (We only have 1 on display).  When the store is busy sometimes they forget to restock, so we used that report to catch it at closing.

Now with report center off limits for sales associates they can no longer run it.  Can you think of any other way to list what items were sold through out the day (that they can print and carry around with them to check if it was restocked)?

Thank you for your insight.
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We can find a way to add the report to the sales screen.  I'll email you with options.

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
That's excellent news.

Also, wanted to thank you for adding the Staff Report to the Home Screen! When I had to hide the reports from employees (for the bad reasons mentioned before) it took away their ability to check their commission, unless my GM was there.  And them checking their commission was a driving factor some days.  Such as "I'm at $92 in commission, I bet I can get to $100 before I leave."  So it was sad to take that away from them, but in your newer updates this Staff Report was perfect! Thanks
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com