Author Topic: Loyalty Points Settings on Control Manager  (Read 13619 times)

Offline Mark Cumming

• View Profile
    • Print Solutions where you Save.
Re: Loyalty Points Settings on Control Manager
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 07:51:22 PM »
Hi Ronald,
With the  total sales points ; is their a way for a prompt on point redeem total,without being tried to products redeem values so i can select only the voucher/ coupon for redeeming.
At the moment the only product that i have set a redeem value for  is the coupon for movie tickets. Its set at 150 points . Is there a way for a popup window that askes if the customer wants to redeem points once they have reached the set value without being tied to any set product?
Thanks, Mark

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:16 AM »
There is no setting for that

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
Apply Customer Loyalty Points to perhaps a general discount or coupon?
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »
Hello Ronald,

We're trying to  implement the built-in loyalty system.  With having thousands of products now we can't go back and add points to each product so we are trying to figure out a way to apply the points to an overall discount to the sale.  For instance 100 points will get you $20 OFF to apply to the entire sale.  I've tried actually creating a Product to "sell" or "coupon" etc but can't get anything to work.  Also the issue I found is when I did get something to "kinda work" this way, let's say "$20 OFF" Product, a shady employee could manually just select this product or coupon multiple times until not only was the product free but now they were getting money back as well.  A $20 product sale ... use the "-$20 Product" once and the total gets to zero ... hit it again and you can get $20 back in a return, another time = $40 return and so on plus the free product. Any solutions you can come up with? bc going back to edit thousands of products doesn't really work for us.

Plus Managers only have access to "Quick Add" for creating new products in the future when new inventory arrives not in the POS Database (no loyalty points options in Quick Add).  Am I right in my thinking that a Manager can only access "Quick Add" and not the FULL "New Product Button" with all the features and options without basically having access to Product Control?  I love the features allowed with adding a New Product however I can't allow managers checking in new inventory that doesn't exist in the POS the ability to access Product Control.  We now have $900,000+ of inventory on hand so I really have to protect it now.

Thanks for any input!
Dustin
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 06:32:45 AM »
Read the help section "Points, Redeem".  They are not connected to coupons.