Author Topic: Exporting files from V13 to v14  (Read 5087 times)

Offline sw09

• View Profile
Exporting files from V13 to v14
« on: October 21, 2017, 05:48:16 AM »
Hi Ronald,

After reading your great features of v14 , I bought the update and the remote services. I am having problem exporting the files fm v13 and import in v14 as it showed the files is incompatible. I tried search the forum but did not see any guide to import all the files in. Hope you can help.

1) What is the function for the import and export at v14 as I tried and did not see anything happen.
2) Can all my products, sales and customers all to be import into v14? What are the steps?
3) I tried the remote services function at my home pc and it showed this subscription had expired.?? I just bought the upgrade together.

I am sorry if I asked too many questions but I can't find any guide/steps on these.

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting files from V13 to v14
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 08:51:58 AM »
Did you install the update on 13?  There is a special export to transfer to 14.

Upgrade Directions for v13 to v14:

From v13:
Run the update for v13.
Open the Product Control window and use the "File / Save Inventory for v14".
Open the Sales Control and use the File / Export Sales (All).  This may take a long time depending on how many sales there are.
Close version 13.

From v14:
Open the Product Control window and use the "File / Load Inventory".
Open the Sales Control and use the File / Import Sales.  This may also take a long time depending on how many sales there are.
The settings will not transfer. They have to be redone in version 14.

Offline sw09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 07:08:54 AM »
Hi Ronald,
I dont have an update for v13. Do I need to buy v13 update eventhough I have bought the v14?

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 07:24:17 AM »
The update link should have come in the same email.  I can send you a link.  What is your business name?