Author Topic: Is there something more detailed than "Quick Add" for the toolbar?  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
So for years I've used "Quick Add" so my manager can add new inventory into the system when I am not there.  However sometimes there needs to be additional information put in that is not available through Quick Add, like selecting something as a Service for instance.  I know this is available through "Create a New Product" with all the details I could ever hope for however if I want my Manager to use that feature the only way I can find for her to access it is through Product Control, which she could know theoretically mess with inventory numbers.  Is there a particular reason "Quick Add" is the only option for the toolbar and there is not a "New Product" button I could allow her access to so she could create a new product and fully set reorder points, call it a service, etc?

Basically to have Quick Add be an option like it is now but then also "New Product" button that is more advanced.  In Security you can set "Quick Add" permissions for perhaps a level 4 Security while "New Product" would be Security Level 5.
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com