Author Topic: Network problem!! about payment details and daily reconciliation!  (Read 5802 times)

Offline andy cifuentes

• para ayuda en espanol sobre ezpower. contacteme!
    • View Profile
    • lgesystems & Multiservices
Hello Mr Ronald. 
I'm encountered another problem sorry for the inconvenience.

On version 14 when I do a z-out ON THE SERVER!! I got the "payment details" with no problem "of course I know I have to select the check mark" BUT for some reason the other registers on the network (2,3,4... and so on) the payments details does not shown nothing, just the title "payment detail" title but not the actual receipt number and amount.  I tried to follow step by step the network installation and the sharing but still I cannot make it work.

Second: on version 11 when we have a problem with a z-out, (like printer problems) and we want to get another copy of the zout, there is a nice option called "daily reconciliation" we use it as a backup of the original zout)  On version 14 the option is there but once we print the regular zout the daily reconciliation is set to cero too. I'm I doing something wrong.  Please advise.
Thanks a lot!!

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Network problem
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 06:49:26 AM »
First, please stop using explanation marks.  It's very annoying and doesn't add anything helpful.

Open the Sales Control on the server.  Can you view all the sales from all the registers?  If not, the registers are not connected to the servers database and are pointing to some other computer.

The Daily Reconciliation is never set to zero.  You select the register# and the date and it will show all the sales info for that day.  It's a report you can run any time as much as you want.

Offline andy cifuentes

• para ayuda en espanol sobre ezpower. contacteme!
    • View Profile
    • lgesystems & Multiservices
Re: Network problem!! about payment details and daily reconciliation!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 08:06:59 AM »
ok sorry for the marks but still I'm having the same problem that I don't have with version 11.
Yes on the server I can see all sales from the registers but when I do the zout on those registers, the payment detail title shows but not the actual receipt number and amount.

and yes the daily reconciliation is setting to zero every time I do a z out and when I select a past date it shows cero too. So obviously is something wrong. For the record I have version 14.035

Thank you for your fast response.

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 12:54:49 PM »
I believe I talked to you on the phone.  I'm checking into this to see if we can find out why.  You should hear from us later today.

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 05:12:43 AM »
Update - we found the problem you were having and sent a fix.