Author Topic: Daily Account Records  (Read 7995 times)

Offline knightline

• View Profile
Daily Account Records
« on: February 05, 2014, 04:49:32 PM »
EZIWORX POS PRO v13.759

Is there anyway of getting a daily summary of what has been booked out to accounts and what has been paid off of accounts. I have gone through all the daily report options but cannot find a way to do this. Do I have any other options?

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Account Records
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 05:09:59 PM »
Have you looked at the reports in the Customer Control window under the Payments menu?  Try the Customer Payments Report, Customer Balance Report, List of Customers with a Balance...

Offline knightline

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 07:42:29 PM »
Customer Payments Report, Customer Balance Report only list one customer at a time, and you have to choose the customer.
We were after a print out of which customers have paid for the current day only, and which customers have booked up that day.
It is the same problem as we have with statements, we can only do one at a time.

Any other solution to this on a whole of customer scale?

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »
I'm not sure of your terminology but the report list all the customer with a balance.

Offline knightline

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 05:10:37 PM »
The reports list all customers with a balance, but I am after the current day only. Who booked up that day, and who paid money to their account that day. I do not want it listing other days

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 08:23:35 AM »
There is no one report for just that.  You could look at a sales report for the day that shows the payment methods.  And a payment report by customer.