Author Topic: Inventory removed again without finishing sale, plz read & help.  (Read 16517 times)

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
Re: Inventory removed again without finishing sale, plz read & help.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 08:07:40 AM »
Well  :o

All I can say is a am dumbfounded.  I tried my efforts to reproduce the method I used to adjust inventory by printing and clearing a sale but this time without any results.  I am 100% positive it did alter results when I did it last week.  I then changed NUMEROUS settings; removing Menu Bar, many many security settings and more.  I now retried this morning with no change to inventory level at all.  I am unsure how it worked last week, perhaps the perfect storm of settings that allowed it but I know it did work 100%.  Tried it just now and nothing (thankfully).  Also by removing the menu bar and having to have my admin password to "Print Receipt" I am no longer worried about it, also restricting access to Manager Window to myself has decreased any issues. 

Not sure what to say about how it worked before, but it looks like I don't have to worry about it anymore.   :D
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com

Offline rjsmeyer

• View Profile
    • Ocean Beaches Glassblowing & Gallery
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 08:09:45 AM »
You must have a couple things set up differently than I do (e.g., we don't do commissions). 

But when I hit "clear sale", I get a message box that says, "Clear this sale?  All the items will be removed.  Any payments already made will remain."  Nothing else. 

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 09:08:39 AM »
That is what I normally get 99% of the time.  But when I had it set up before all the recent changes, I was getting the "Some Items May Have Printed Already! Clearing This Ticket Will Be Recorded In The Managers Log" on commissioned products when clearing a sale that has been taken off the screen (ie.: ringing it up and backing out of the system).

Since the changes not happening anymore.
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 04:45:58 PM »
Do you use the Send button?  That is for restaurants mostly, and could cause this.