Author Topic: Club discounts  (Read 5482 times)

Offline shepmech

• View Profile
Club discounts
« on: April 19, 2013, 01:36:56 PM »
I enter a discount amount in the category set up window to use for club discounts and save the information. But the discounts disappear and have to be re entered numerous times. Does editing categories and products effect this discount and zero all the fields?

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Club discounts
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 01:54:02 PM »
A category can have a "Buy 1 Get 1 % Off" amount.  Is this what you are talking about?  That discount will not change.
There is a "Club Discount" that a customer can be assigned.  This discount works by categories.  The discount should not change.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:01:21 PM by ronaldrwl »

Offline shepmech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 03:19:58 PM »
I know about the buy one get one, and we are currently not using that. I am in the category edit window where you create, modify or delete categories, and you can in this window also give each category a discount percentage that applies for club members if your customer is set up that way. I have inputted these discounts a number of times making sure I save before exiting. I keep getting complaints from staff that the discount did not apply when they selected a customer in the club and they had to input manually. I then go back into the category edit window and all the discounts have zeroed. Am I doing something to cause this???

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 04:58:23 AM »
The percentages in the Cagegory window are for the By 1 Get 1 %Off.  The club discounts are set using the Customer / Club Discount.  Maybe you are getting these two differnet discounts confused.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:05:26 AM by ronaldrwl »

Offline shepmech

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 05:25:36 PM »
Sorry about that. You are correct. I was getting them confused. I still have the problem though. It seems if I edit the catagories after I have inputed the club discounts, I need to go back into that window and re-enter some or all of the discoutns for the club becouse they have zeroed??