Author Topic: Excellent Product and Support  (Read 5004 times)

Offline abcafe

• View Profile
Excellent Product and Support
« on: December 28, 2012, 03:54:02 PM »
I want to thank Denver Research and Ron for the excellent product ezPOS.

It continues to exceed our expectations, and when we decide we need to add a feature, we usually find it's already there -- just needs to be turned on.

We are a small, privately owned business, and so had to inexpensively create our own POS.  We selected ezPOS and installed and configured it on hardware we procured.  The configuration was straight-forward, and options (flexibility) amazing.

When we can't find something in the documentation (Ron, it does have holes in it, which if filled could probably save you some calls) or the forums, Ron is quick with an answer, or in the rare case of a bug, getting a fix out to us.

Thanks very much for a great, and affordable POS!

Gregory Beyer
Australian Bakery Cafe, LLC

Offline PRTek

• View Profile
    • Puerto Rico Technical Diving
Re: Excellent Product and Support
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:04:22 AM »
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE! :)  I have been using EZ Pos since October 2006 and never had a crash or problem that couldn't be resolved by email.  It has many more features than I'll ever be able to use (although I probably should).  I have, over the years, looked at many other POS programs specific to the diving industry, but none (for the money or convenience) compare.  Thanks Ron. 

Brenda Cerezo
Puerto Rico Technical Diving Center
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

Offline robertnj63

• View Profile
Re: Excellent Product and Support
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 02:30:07 PM »
I also agree! This software has been working great for almost 2 years now for us. It has unlimited potential and when you need some minor modifications, Ron usually can make it happen. I would like to see it to be continually upgraded and improved and have the option to pay for global updates so it just keeps getting better!!

Ron, Have you been getting my emails.....i have not received a reply.

Bob
Laird Stationery
Fair Haven, NJ 07704