Author Topic: Purchase Orders Not Updating  (Read 5778 times)

Offline moresby

• View Profile
    • Moresby Hall
Purchase Orders Not Updating
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:49:22 AM »
Have just booked in an order and only the bottom two lines have been booked in.  This may be the same problem that VaporPhoxxe has had, I have managed to replicate the situation from a backup.  I cant remember if a line item had been removed from the order or anything like that, but the order when save only booked the last lines in and it does not show anything in the B/O field of the lines that had the errors.  There were 17 order lines in total, top 15 lines not updated stock, Order is flagged as received, Order lines have a qty figure, B/O says 0, Received says 0.

Whilst I have managed to replicate the error from backup files (I could send them to you if you wish) I have also managed to revert to backup and delete all the line items from the offending purchase order and then add the lines again, this time it updated the stock corrctly.  Must be something to do with ammending or changing the purchase order before trying to receive the items.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:50:46 AM by moresby »

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Purchase Orders Not Updating
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 07:51:16 PM »
I think you are correct.  If you just enter a order, it always works for me.  But there is something that will cause it to fail.  From the code I haven't been able to find anything.

Offline moresby

• View Profile
    • Moresby Hall
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 03:21:53 AM »
do you want me to send you the data so you can track the fault as it occurs.  I have a backup that has the PO in an unreceived status.  If you receive the order you will notice the error.

Regards
David

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:40:02 AM »
What exact version# do you have?