Author Topic: As sales accumulate over time,  (Read 5008 times)

Offline flooded basement

• View Profile
    • www.waterdamagelocal.com/p/flooded_basement.aspx
As sales accumulate over time,
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:05:19 AM »
Been an EZP fan/user since version 8. I just purchased the upgrade to v13, although I skipped v12. My question comment is as follows.

As sales accumulate over time, doing an export sales becomes more and more difficult. The same is true for most other EZP reporting functions. The more data that accumulates the slower the reporting becomes. I do my own data analysis and reporting by exporting sales as raw data. This is a fabulous option in EZP. Unfortunately, export sales freezes so quickly now that I can not export more than a week of data at a time, if I am lucky (I average 2000 sales per week).

Has anyone else found this issue and Ronald, is there any way to address this?

Am I correct to assume that once I upgrade to v13 from v11, I should start from scratch? Or can I import my sales history from v11 to v13? If I can import my sales to v13, will it have the same problem in its inability to handle the large amount of data?

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: As sales accumulate over time,
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 06:30:39 AM »
You can import your sales from 11 to 13.  I run into this many times where it looks like it's freezing because it will say "Not Responding".  But the software is just busy.  Are you sure it's freezing?  I've exported 70,000 sales before.  It just took half the night.