General Category > ezPower

bulk and portion adding costs

(1/2) > >>

frank:
I am using the  bulk and portion option. we have 2 prices. Retail and price 4. Price 4 is for members. When you  sell a portion then put in the customer name it seems to add  costs to it. If you then add a second portion it seems to correct itself. Bottle of wine and glass of wine. 4 glasses in a bottle. Retail, £2.40. price 4, £2.20. when you add the glass to the sale it comes in at 2.40. then pick customer. Price is now set at £4.25 instead of £2.20. add a second glass and it now corrects itself to £4.40. if you pick the customer first it seems to work out ok. any suggestions or do we have to add customer first?. It works ok with all single products. Only ones that have parts or bulk

ronaldrwl:
My testing worked.  Here is what I did.

1 - create a bulk and portion products.
2 - edit the products to add a 2nd price level (use prices 1 & 2)
3 - start a new sale and add the portion.
4 - select a price level #2 customer and it will prompt you with warning that the prices are being changed to price#2.

The prices changed correctly.  Make sure to put in price #2 for the bulk and portion.  Also, you can change the name of the second price level to anything you want.

frank:
sorry for sounding thick, but  i cant find price 1 and 2. are they pre set as retail and wholesale?. if so, i have tried what you suggested but it still didnt work
HELP!. perhaps i missed something out. we also sell whole bottles. retail £9.00 price 4 £8.20. just tried again with what you suggested and adding the bottle price seems to cause the problem

frank:
ive solved it. but it may be a work around. i created a seperate bulk for the whole bottle and a portion that takes 1 bottle from the bulk and used the seperate bulk for stock. hope that makes sense

ronaldrwl:
I'm not sure I understand your last post.  You can change the name of the 6 prices using the Sales / Discount window.  The bulk and portion wizard make it easy.  Just add a second price in the edit window.  You don't need to do anything else.  Just follow my 4 steps listed above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version