Author Topic: Problems after updating to V13 from V10  (Read 4972 times)

Offline Happyhundogkat

• View Profile
Problems after updating to V13 from V10
« on: April 09, 2014, 03:54:50 AM »
Hi we have resently updated our EZ-POS version from 10 to 13, after doing this we have had some strange problems for eksample, the start day of the week is set to sunday but when I reviewed weekly sales it sets the first day of the week to tuesday. It did this for a month or so a now i has changed the first day of the week to wednesday, why I don´t know. The first day of the week is still set to sunday. >:(
Also another problem i that when you make a cashreport at the end of the day and we count the cash the build in calculater where you can put the numbers in shows wrong amount. This is because for eksample you count 5 x 1$ bills and put the number in the calculater will tell you that the amount is 2,5$ because it thinks tha you are counting 50cents. ???
This is really annoying, I have an urge to go back to V10 but then I will loose the new discount opputunities which was why I changed i the first place.

By the way I like many others also can´t get the E-mail to work with G-mail  :-\

Hope this makes sence and there is a solution
Happy hund og kat  :)

Offline Happyhundogkat

• View Profile
Re: Problems after updating to V13 from V10
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »
Sorry but I had not read the previous answer on the weekday topic, it still doesn´t make sence to me that the system follows the weeks of the year  :)

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Problems after updating to V13 from V10
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 05:22:46 AM »
Open the Settings / Terminology.  It will show the currency amounts.  See if it's has incorrect values.

Penny - 0.01
Nickel - 0.05