Author Topic: How to get back to the Sales window after retrieving a Closed Sale  (Read 5022 times)

Offline BigLakeGrocery

• View Profile
How to get back to the Sales window after retrieving a Closed Sale
« on: September 22, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »
Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way to revert back to the Sales window after double-clicking on a closed sale.  The buttons gray out and I have tried the Esc key and X-ing out of the Sales window, but then I have to log back in.  Is there something I am missing?
Thank you,
Tamara McCoy
Big Lake Grocery
Version 13

Offline ronaldrwl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to get back to the Sales window after retrieving a Closed Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 06:24:06 PM »
As I understand, you want to start a new sale after looking at a finished sale.  You can press one of these: New Sale button, Find Sale button or use the Navigation window.  The function buttons that are on shown on the sales screen are selected in the Managers window under the menu Tools / Arrange Function Buttons.

Offline Courtright

• View Profile
    • Sunglass Shack
Re: How to get back to the Sales window after retrieving a Closed Sale
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 02:45:42 PM »
If I'm following the question right, and you are viewing an already finished sale (all the main buttons are grayed out) and you want to start a new sale we just scroll up to the very top sale listed in the right column of past sales and double click the one at the very top that has a price of 0.00.  That is the current sale and is unfinished, showing not paid.  Until we found this we used to just close out the sales screen and then just quickly reopen it, takes just a second.  But double clicking the top "sale" showing Not Paid for 0.00 is easiest.
Sunglass Shack
Virginia Beach, VA | Norfolk, VA
www.GlassesInTheMail.com